Monday, October 26, 2009

13 Weeks


Today Dave and I went for my first ultrasound. It was fabulous to see that tiny little baby squirming around. I always have so much apprehension before an ultrasound. I am a worrier, and I just fear something will be wrong. So it was a huge relief to see a healthy baby with a beautiful beating heart, two arms, two legs, and a healthy developing brain. It also did wonders for my sagging spirits. Morning sickness has been grueling almost beyond what I can even handle, so it was good for my heart to see that it's all for this little baby. I haven't been insanely sick for 2 months for no reason, but for this little person growing inside me. I had a rough weekend, I really needed that visual boost. So I am really just at the beginning of a very long pregnancy, but for now all is going well and we just pray it continues.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! i'm excited for another little baby godsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! SO excited for you!! Hope you get to feeling better SOON! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need some help, let me know. I will gladly drive down for a few days and help out with the kids or around the house until you get feeling better. I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete